- Provides status updates / microblogs like Facebook's news feed or Twitter's stream. I was one of the first people to write an open-source status update system like this. I later integrated it into Acquia Commons social business software. This project and its predecessor have been downloaded over 75,000 times.
- A procedural terrain generation engine for use with the Three.js 3D graphics library for the web.
- GitHub Tools
- Enter your GitHub username and see how you're connected to other GitHub users and how many lines of code you've written.
- Chrome BigConsole
- A tool for web developers who use the Chrome browser that provides a multi-line console like Firebug has.
- A network simulation of competing viral strains.
- Canvas Sprite Animations
- A powerful, easy-to-use Sprite animation library designed for HTML5 Canvas.
Isaac is a product manager, programmer, author, founder, investor, and game developer. Cookies are his kryptonite.
- Arguments against the threat of artificial superintelligence
- What is Virtual Reality good for?
- Reverse data in a Google Spreadsheet array